SPV are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in the upcoming Construction News Awards 2020 in the Outstanding Contribution to Construction Category
The Construction News Awards, now in its 24th year, celebrates the very best companies, projects and achievements of the industry.
The focus pf the awards on celebrating People, Pride and Passion in our industry and through our rigorous judging process we recognise those that have gone above and beyond in the last 12 months.
The outstanding contribution to construction category is only open to finalists from the 2020 CN Specialists Awards and recognises the overall performance and contribution of a specialist contractors, or specialist subdivisions to the UK construction industry in 2019.
Judges are looking for evidence of business success and development, and the quality of work the contractor does for clients as demonstrated through projects worked on during the year. Above all, entrants should provide evidence that the company is contributing to creating a better industry and striving to lead change through its work.
Judges will be looking for evidence of the following;
- Clear strategy and vision with focus on creating a better construction industry and leading change
- Excellent projects and strong relationships with clients
- Driving innovation and better working practices
- Commitment to and evidence of success in health and safety
- Good workforce culture, including training and development
- Performance on sustainability
- A stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor
SPV will present to a panel to Judges in May 2020 to present why we should be crowned winners and winners will be announced at a ceremony at The Grosvenor Hotel London on the 9th July
Kate Whatley- Commercial Director at SPV commented
“We are delighted that SPV have been recognised in such prestigious awards as the Construction News awards. Being a smaller specialist Contractor, it is fantastic to see our hard work throughout 2019 being recognised and acknowledged. We look forward to presenting to the Judges in May 2020”